IMPORTANT LEAGUE INFORMATION
- Dates: September 24-November 12
- Early Practice starts week of September 10
- Early Registration ends August 25th, after this date price will increase (see below for pricing details)
- Registration ends September 8th
- Free Agent Tryouts: September 10, Time TBA
- 7 games guaranteed
- NEW* 7 week season with end of season single elimination playoff
- NEW* Under Armour Dri-Fit team shirts
- All games played on Sunday between 12pm-6pm
- Rec and Select Division for grades 2nd-8th (Select divisions only for pre-formed teams)
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE PAC YOUTH BASKETBALL LEAGUES?
- Competitive Balance
- Affordable Pricing
- Fantastic Facilities
- Family-Friendly Scheduling & Environment
- Play on High-Quality Hardwood Playing Surface
- Practice and play in the same facility
HOW DO I SIGN UP AS A REC OR SELECT TEAM?
- Use the questions below to determine if you are a REC or Select team:
- Is the average years played of each INDIVIDUAL player 4 years or more? If yes, your team is considered select.
- Has the team played in leagues/tournaments together for more than 3 years? If yes, your team is considered select.
REC TEAM PRICING
- $950 Early REC Team Registration (with one 50 min practice per week at The PAC and team shirt), registered and paid before August 25.
- $900 Early Rec Team Registration (practice or team shirts), registered and paid before August 25.
- $850 Early Rec Team Registration (NO practice or team shirts), registered and paid before August 25.
SELECT TEAM PRICING
- $950 Early Select Team Registration (with one 50 min practice per week at The PAC and team shirt), registered and paid before August 25.
- $900 Early Select Team Registration (practice or team shirts), registered and paid before August 25.
- $850 Early Select Team Registration (NO practice or team shirts), registered and paid before August 25.
How do I sign up as a Rec Individual player without a team?
- Register online as an individual
- All Free Agents (the term we use for individual sign ups) will take part in a League Evaluation Tryout & Draft
- Here is how those tryouts will work:
- After registering as an individual, you will receive an email from a PAC director 7 days before the league evaluation tryout
- This will include the status and tryout information for each division
- Every player must attend tryouts to be evaluated
- Immediately following tryouts, players will leave and volunteer coaches will draft teams
- $125 Early for Individual Player, Before August 25
- $145 Late Individual Player, After August 25
- Individual players will be asked to tryout and will be placed on teams after a draft.
- Price includes 1-50 min practice each week. Guaranteed at least half of a court for practice.
- Price also includes League T-Shirt
- Try-outs are for individuals who did not sign up with a team. The purpose of the tryout process is to allow players to be distributed evenly between teams based on their skill level. All players make teams.
- Will consist of 1 hour of drills, while being evaluated by PAC Staff and Volunteer Coache