Welcome to The PAC – Austin’s Premier Athletic Complex.
Our mission is to provide a fun & safe family friendly environment in Central Texas. The PAC serves the Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock, Georgetown, Liberty Hill and North Austin communities.When you enter The PAC, you step into Austin’s premier state-of-the-art athlete development complex. At The PAC athletes practice, train, and compete with other athletes of all skill levels from areas all over the state of Texas.
PAC Court LayoutPAC-Court-Layout
Why Choose The PAC?
- In addition to our training programs, The PAC offers both recreational and competitive basketball and volleyball leagues for youth and adults. The PAC offers multiple indoor courts for basketball, volleyball, and other sporting events on the best hardwood courts available. The facility includes three regulation high school basketball courts (50’ by 84’) which can each be reconfigured to accommodate six youth basketball courts (42’ by 74’), six tournament volleyball courts (30’ by 60’), or nine practice volleyball courts.
- The facility also provides 2,200 square feet of fitness training space, on-site training staff, meeting and party rooms, a concession area, and much more! Outdoors, there are 3 regulation sand volleyball courts.
- There are 300 parking spaces with room for tailgating. Future expansion is planned to include room for two more full size high school basketball courts – which will be able to convert to four youth basketball or volleyball courts, and extra outdoor sand volleyball courts.
- Our facilities, services, and training programs will make The PAC a fun and invaluable sports facility that the whole family will enjoy. As the premier multi-sports complex and fitness center in Central Texas, every athlete of any skill level will be sure to improve their game and have a great time doing it.
- We are looking forward to giving our community a place to play. Thanks for Running With The PAC!
PAC Code of Conduct
- Use of the facility may be restricted or reserved from time to time by the complex.
- Violation of any of these rules and regulations in a manner prejudicial to the best interests of the complex will subject the person in violation to disciplinary action which could include termination of membership by the complex in accordance with these policies.
- The personnel of the complex will have full authority to enforce these policies and any infractions will be reported to the management of the facility.
- In no event shall the facility or its members discriminate against any individual because of the individual’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or marital status.
- Members, families and their guests shall abide by all policies of the facility as they may be amended from time to time.
- The facility shall be open on the days and during the hours as established by the complex. Areas of the facility may also be closed for scheduled maintenance and repairs. The complex reserves the right to close the facility to hold promotional events and tournaments.
- Performance by entertainers will be permitted at the facility only with the permission of the complex.
- Dining room activities for groups will be permitted only with the permission of the complex.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served or sold, nor be permitted or consumed, at the complex in any manner prohibited by law. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse service to a member or guest when that member or guest appears to be intoxicated.
- All food or beverages consumed at the facility must be furnished by The PAC unless otherwise permitted.
- Members should not request special personal services from employees of the complex who are on duty or the personal use of the facility’s furnishings or equipment which are not ordinarily available for use by members.
- Dogs or other pets (with the exception of a Seeing Eye dog) are not permitted at the facility except with the permission of the complex. Where dogs are permitted on the grounds, they must be on a leash at all times. Members are responsible for damage caused by an animal owned by the member or under the member’s control.
- All complaints, criticisms or suggestions of any kind relating to any of the operations of the facility or its employees must be in writing, signed and addressed to the General Manager.
- Members and their guests may not abuse any PAC employees, verbally or otherwise. Any employee not rendering courteous and prompt service should be reported to the management of the complex immediately.
- Self Parking is permitted in areas identified as such. No parking will be allowed on grassed areas. Violators may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Absolutely no fireworks are permitted anywhere on property or adjacent areas unless part of a fireworks exhibit organized and conducted by The PAC.
- Firearms and all other weapons of any kind are not permitted on the property at any time.