Our PAC Basketball Camps are open to present 1st-8th graders. Camps run from Monday-Thursday 9am -4:30pm. All camps feature a focus on Fundamentals, Proper Techniques, Contests and Games depending on each session.
HOOPS 101 BASKETBALL DAY CAMPS (Beginner)
- Focus on Fundamentals (Offense, Defense, Shooting)
- Daily Contests
- Daily Game Play
- Daily and Weekly Awards
CENTEX ATTACK BASKETBALL SCHOOLS (Intermediate-Advanced)
- Classroom Sessions
- Skill Training Sessions
- Weight Room Sessions
- Daily Awards and Weekly Awards – This camp is more focused on training and for the serious-minded “Elite” leveled basketball player
|Date||Event Name||Entry Fee||Format
|Oct. 13, 20, 27||Middle School Basketball Tryout Prep Camp||$150 early / $175 Late||3 pm - 6 pm
Open to 6th - 8th Graders
Why attend PAC Camps?
- Great Instructors
- Our coaches teach with a lot of enthusiasm and passion.
- Teaches fundamentals and skills
- Teaches good character and professionalism
- Highly structured
- Games & Competitions
- Great Facilities
- Play on the best hardwood courts in Austin
- Great lighting
- State-of-the-art scoreboards
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Full Service Concessions
- Affordable Pricing
- Sibling Discounts
When are PAC Camps held?
Winter Breaks, Spring Break, Summer Breaks, Fall Breaks.
Where are PAC Camps held?
All games are played under 1 roof at The PAC, 8220 183A Toll, Leander, TX 78641.
How do you sign up for a PAC Camps?
- Click on the name of each camp in the table at the top of this page to register for that specific camp.
- You must register for each camp separately.
- If you plan on enrolling sibilings, contact firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time, for further instructions and potential discounts.
- Sibling Discount: Email email@example.com to receive discounts.
Still Have Questions?
- For more information on PAC Basketball Camps email firstname.lastname@example.org.