IMPORTANT LEAGUE INFORMATION
- 6 week season runs from July 7 to August 11
- All games played on Friday nights between 6pm-10pm
- Rec and Select Division for grades 2nd-8th (Select divisions only for pre-formed teams)
- Early Registration ends June 1st, after this date price will increase (see below for pricing details)
- Registration ends June 18
- Free Agent Tryouts: June 25, Time TBA
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE PAC YOUTH BASKETBALL LEAGUES?
- Competitive Balance
- Affordable Pricing
- Fantastic Facilities
- Family-Friendly Scheduling & Environment
- Play on High-Quality Hardwood Playing Surface
- Competitive Balance
HOW DO I SIGN UP AS A REC OR SELECT TEAM?
- Use the questions below to determine if you are a REC or Select team:
- Is the average years played of each INDIVIDUAL player 4 years or more? If yes, your team is considered select.
- Has the team played in leagues/tournaments together for more than 3 years? If yes, your team is considered select.
REC TEAM PRICING
- $850 Early, Team Registration (with one 50 min practice per week at The PAC and team shirts), Before June 1
- $800 Per Team Early (NO PRACTICE), Before June 1
- $1050 Late (with one 50 min practice per week at The PAC), After June 1
- $1000 Per team Late (NO PRACTICE), After June 1
SELECT TEAM PRICING
- $750 Early Team Registration (NO PRACTICE or TEAM SHIRTS), Before June 1
- Options with practice and team shirt available, E-mail to inquire
- $950 Late (NO PRACTICE or TEAM SHIRTS), After June 1
How do I sign up as a Rec Individual player without a team?
- Register online as an individual
- All Free Agents (the term we use for individual sign ups) will take part in a League Evaluation Tryout & Draft
- Here is how those tryouts will work:
- After registering as an individual, you will receive an email from a PAC director 7 days before the league evaluation tryout
- This will include the status and tryout information for each division
- Every player must attend tryouts to be evaluated
- Immediately following tryouts, players will leave and volunteer coaches will draft teams
- $105 Early for Individual Player, Before June 1
- $130 Late Individual Player, After June 1
- Individual players will be asked to tryout and will be placed on teams after a draft.
- Price includes 1-50 min practice each week. Guaranteed at least half of a court for practice.
- Price also includes League T-Shirt
- Try-outs are for individuals who did not sign up with a team. The purpose of the tryout process is to allow players to be distributed evenly between teams based on their skill level. All players make teams.
- Will consist of 1 hour of drills, while being evaluated by PAC Staff and Volunteer Coache