|Date||Event Name||Team Fee||Games|
|April 22||April Reign 2018||$200 early / $225 late||3-Game Guarantee|
|April 28 & 29||Spring Fling||$250 early / $275 late||4-Game Guarantee|
|May 6||Hill Country Hoops||$200 early / $225 late||3-Game Guarantee|
|May 12||Roundball Ruckas||$200 early / $225 late||3-Game Guarantee|
|May 25, 26, 27 & 28||Memeorial Day Hoopfest||$375 early / $450 late||5-Game Guarantee|
|June 2 & 3||Summer Tip-Off||$200 early / $225 late||3-Game Guarantee|
|June 9 & 10||PAC City Showdown||$200 early / $225 late||3-Game Guarantee|
|June 16||Father's Day Challenge||$200 early / $225 late||3-Game Guarantee|
|June 30 & July 1||Stars & Stripes||$250 early / $275 late||4-Game Guarantee|
|July 14 & 15||Hoop A Palooza||$250 early / $275 late||4-Game Guarantee|
|July 28 & 29||CenTex Attack ATX City Showdown||$250 early / $275 late||4-Game Guarantee|
|Aug 11 & 12||Tournament of Champions||$250 early / $275 late||4-Game Guarantee|
|Sept 9||Lone Star Classic||$200 early/ $250 late||3-Game Guarantee|
Who are PAC Select Tournament for?
- All PAC Tournaments are open to 4th-12th Grade Boys & Girls select/recreational basketball teams
Why compete at The PAC?
- Great Competition
- Play against great competition, including teams from Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin.
- UIL Chapter Officials for all games
- Great Facilities
- Play on the best hardwood courts in Austin
- Great lighting
- State-of-the-art scoreboards
- Free Parking
- Full Service Concessions
- Affordable Pricing
- Multi-Team Discounts
- Multi-Tournament Discounts
- Team Referral Discounts
What can you expect from our PAC Select Tournaments?
- High level competition
- Medals for 1st and 2nd place
- PAC Tournament Champion T-Shirts for 1st place
- On-time scheduling
- A commitment to accommodate your schedule requests
When are PAC Select Tournaments held?
- Tournaments are held year-round
When is the PAC Tournament schedule released?
- Tournament schedules are released by 10 pm the Wednesday before each tournament.
- Schedules are posted online on this page and emailed out to the contact person who registered each team.
- It is that person’s responsibility to pass on the schedule to their teams.
- Please do not contact us before this deadline unless you are making a special request as we will not be able to produce a schedule before the 10 pm Wednesday Deadline.
- In the case of schedule changes, we will email to our distribution list for the tournament. It is that person’s responsibility to pass updates on to their teams.
- The most recent schedule is also updated online whenever we make a change for those who want to check the night before the tournament starts.
When are payments due for tournament teams?
- Payments will be auto-charged by Tuesday at 12 noon the week of a given tournament. We charge ahead of time before compiling the final schedule to minimize the chance at no-shows.
- We will not place a team on the final schedule unless they are paid in full.
Where are PAC Select Tournaments held?
- All games are played under 1 roof at The PAC. Overflow played at surrounding area gymnasiums.
- For our larger tournaments, we will partner with area schools and gyms to have a multi-site tournament.
How do you sign up for a PAC Select Tournament?
- Click on the name of each tournament in the table above to register for that specific event.
- You must register for each tournament separately.
- If you plan on enrolling in multiple tournaments, contact Benishe Roberts ahead of time, for further instructions and potential discounts.
- Discount Process
- Multi tournament: Register for 2 or more tournaments at one time and receive $25 off each tournament you register for.
- Multi Team: Register 2 or more teams and receive $25 off each teams registration for that tournament.
- Contact Benishe Roberts at email@example.com to receive discounts.
Still Have Questions?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Tournament Reminders and Guidelines for Visitors to The PAC
- PAC Paper Waiver Release Form (for those team who do not register electronically).