Train The Game – March 24-April 28
(April 7 Time Change 6-8PM – No Class session April 20)
The Elevate Skills Academy features individual attention, and a focus on individual improvement through two-hour intense training sessions. Courses offered in the Fall and Winter.
Sessions will focus on shooting, speed, agility quickness training, defensive tactics to help you make your team, guard and post skills, individual offensive footwork, attacking pressure with poise, and will be built to 3-on-3.
Training will be provided by a mix of varsity level coaches, former collegiate level coaches, high school coaches in addition to former and current high school and college players as demonstrators.
- Open to boys and girls in grades 4th-10th. Age- and skill-based grouping.
- Each athlete will receive six total 2 hour small group training sessions.
- 40 minutes of Skill Stations
- 40 minutes of Deliberate Practice focusing on shooting, 1-on-1 and finishing
- 20 minutes of 1-on-1 and 3-on-3 Game Play to allow for application of individual skills and more repetition