Train and Play League
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE PAC YOUTH VOLLEYBALL LEAGUES?
- Competitive Balance
- Affordable Pricing
- Fantastic Facilities
- Family-Friendly Scheduling & Environment
- Play on High-Quality Hardwood Playing Surface
- Practice and play in the same facility.
HOW DO I SIGN UP AS A REC INDIVIDUAL PLAYER?
- All Free Agents (the term we use for individual sign ups) will take part in a League Evaluation Tryout & Draft
- Here is how those tryouts will work:
- After registering as an individual, you will receive an email from a PAC director before the league evaluation tryout
- This will include the status and tryout information for each division
- Every player must attend tryouts to be evaluated
- Free Agent Draft/Tryouts:
- Immediately following tryouts, players will leave and coaches will draft teams
- TEAMS: All teams that come together will register individually, please add your team name or team captain in the comments section of your registration (10-12 players per team)
- $195 Early for Individual Player
- $220 Late Individual Player,
- 6 games guaranteed
- 6 week season
- Ages 8U-14U
- Try-outs are for individuals who did not sign up with a team. The purpose of the tryout process is to allow players to be distributed evenly between teams based on their skill level. All players make teams.
- Will consist of 1 hour of drills while being evaluated by PAC Staff and Coaches